Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Why are here?

Have you ever wondered what is the purpose for your life?

We need to understand that the Lord has made everything for His own purposes. We are God’s workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works.

Here are a couple of verse that will help us.

  • Our bodies should be given to God...Rom 12:1
  • God is serious about your life...John 9:4
  • Acts 13:36 For David...served the purpose of God in his own generation

So when considering that you were created by God ask yourself how should I change my behavior?


Ask not , "how should I change" but rather, "will I allow the Holy Spirit to change me"
2 Corinthians 6:16-17... God said, I will live with them and walk with them, And I will be their God, and they will be my people

Remeber, we are God’s workmanshiwp, created for good works. Eph 2:10

So what are my priorities?

  • Mohandas Gandhi says "The actions we take will always express our priorities"
  • Fruit of Spirit evidence of God’s work in your life...Gal 5:22
  • God has a special mission for your life Eph 2:10
  • Seek first what God wants.... others things will come. Matt 6:33

All these things are valuable to know, it is important that you understand who God is but, nothing truly matters if we fail to respond to the God call to receive Jesus Christ as your personal Savior.

No comments: