Monday, December 24, 2007

Best Christmas Ever

Well I think I will forgo the study in Galatians for today.

Just a question? What you describe as your best Christmas ever? What makes it the best? Listening to the radio program there were lots of comments on "purchases"... spending lots of $$$. How sad! Even over hearing comments in the ER the trend was well we got to spend this because it is what "THEY WANT"!

I am so glad God choose to give me "What I NEED" and not what I want.

I needed to be forgiven of my sins. I needed someone willing to pay the price for my sins.

I needed someone to save me.

On the day of the birth of Jesus Christ so many years ago we truly experience the "Best Christmas".

Lay aside the gifts and goodies and reflect this Christmas. Thank the Lord for loving you enough to give you the gift of HIS Son.


Isa 9:6-7 For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of His government and peace
There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
From that time forward, even forever.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
NKJV

No comments: