Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What Do Others See

What do people see when they look at you? Do they know that God is with you? Maybe God isn't with you and that is a problem. Abimelech knew that God was working in the life of Abraham. God was real to Abimelech because of what he saw happening with Abraham.

Gen 21:22-26 22 Now it came about at that time that Abimelech and Phicol, the commander of his army, spoke to Abraham, saying, "God is with you in all that you do; 23 now therefore, swear to me here by God that you will not deal falsely with me or with my offspring or with my posterity, but according to the kindness that I have shown to you, you shall show to me and to the land in which you have sojourned." 24 Abraham said, "I swear it." 25 But Abraham complained to Abimelech because of the well of water which the servants of Abimelech had seized. 26 And Abimelech said, "I do not know who has done this thing; you did not tell me, nor did I hear of it until today." NASU

Beginning a new year is a great time to decide that you want your life to leave an impact for God. Begin by living in a manor that glorifies God. People will see God work in your life.

No comments: