Monday, September 29, 2008

October Praise and Prayer

Dear Prayer Warriors,

This past month the Church Plantings met for our training day, we all were reminded the need to uphold you in our prayers as you uphold us in your prayer. This reminder returned to me this morning during my devotions.

Paul says in Philippians 1: 3-5 "I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always offering prayer with joy in my every prayer for you all in view of your participation in the gospel from the first day until now."

I too, thank the Lord for you and pray for you as God brings you to my mind. I thank God for your participation in the Gospel from the first day until now!

Praises

  • New Life has seen increased growth in weekly attendance and just added 13 new members this past week. PTL!
  • Follow up contacts in Milford have proved encouraging. (more surveys must be done)
  • Support level has remained steady despite the economic challenge supporters are facing (we are averaging 90%)
  • Safe trips to Cape May and opportunities to help strengthen that ministry


Pray

  • For ministry surveys that need to be completed in Milford. (rainy weather on scheduled days has disrupted the process) We are planning for our next survey on October 11th. And at least one more in October.
  • For outreach and preaching in Cape May over the next several months.
  • Open doors to develop a Bible Study in the target area of Milford. Pray that God would bring 20 people together for this study. (If you know someone who might be interested in Milford area, please send their contact information to us)
  • For Brian's salvation. Each time I talk with him I can see the spiritual struggle taking place in this young man's life. Pray that God will draw this man to salvation.
  • For the weekly radio ministry that I am able to do here in Delaware. This is a "Doo-wop" station so doing teaching between the music is a great opportunity to reach those who do not know Christ.
  • Wisdom to help Cape May develop their "New Movers" Outreach program. This program has proved successful in several of our church plants.

Your Partners in Missions,

Ray & Louise Bertolet


Find Ray on Facebook

No comments: